Singles Day – August 10, 2019
August 10, 2019 is Singles Day at Lake Como Resort!
Beginning at 10am, meet like-minded singles in a safe, clean, hassle-free, friendly, lake-side environment! RSVP today for discounted entry for the day*, including live music, resort activities, pools, and more!
RSVP before August 8, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance fees for those who have RSVP’d will be discounted to $7 (paid to the resort upon entry) for the entire day!*
- 10:00 – Check in opens – be sure and bring I.D. Arrive early to get a good seat, check out the resort, and meet others! Discounted entry is $7 for the day* (if this is your first visit to Lake Como, a $15 one-time background check is required)
- Explore Lake Como’s 200 acres! Enjoy the hot tub, pool, (Lake Como is a nudist resort – you must be nude to use the pool or hot tub) tennis, water & sand volleyball and the many other resort amenities all day.
- Bare Buns Cafe will be open until 8pm if you wish to purchase food (coolers are permitted, but NO GLASS please!).
- 12:00-3:00 – LIVE music! Nite/Mare playing poolside.
- 1:00 – Butt Hutt Bar opens!
- 5:00 – Discounted Entry ends – If you’ve already checked in, you may leave and re-enter, however you must check in by 5pm to qualify for discounted entry.
- 6:30 – We usually gather for food, drinks and conversation. We will meet at the Butt Hutt Bar and move to the Bare Buns Cafe if we want dinner.
- 8:00-11:00 – LIVE music in the Butt Hutt. Rusty Blue Band is playing!
* First Time Visitors to Lake Como Resort must pay an additional $15 for a one-time background check.
Lake Como is a nudist resort. You must be nude to use the pool or hot tub. No bathing suits or provocative clothing permitted.
Get more details about Lake Como.